About the Saltchuk: A Great Place to Grow Your Career
From Hawai’i to Alaska, Washington to Florida throughout the Caribbean, with more than 20 operating companies across six lines of business, there are always unique opportunities for you or someone you know.
Rooted in shared values of safety, reliability and commitment with competitive wages, benefits and opportunities to grow – Saltchuk companies are a great place to start or advance your career.
Get to know the Saltchuk family of companies
What benefits do members of the Saltchuk family of companies offer?
All of our companies strive to offer market-competitive benefits that are aimed at supporting you and your family through the various stages in life. Each offers access to excellent healthcare choices which includes medical, dental & vision plans along with life insurance and disability benefits. And each provides great company matching in the 401(k) program that will help you save for your future.
What other advantages will you have?
As part of a family of industry-leading companies, you’ll have some unique advantages.
- Safety: You’ll know the equipment is well maintained and there is a shared commitment to safety.
- Diversity: Each Saltchuk company is an equal opportunity employer and honors the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Growth: Our companies are all poised for growth, and it takes people to make that happen.
- Security: Our focus is long-term. We want each of our companies to be the kind of place where generations can enjoy rewarding careers.
- Culture: Saltchuk is a family business that values treating one another fairly and well. We take pride in our work and challenge each other to be forward-thinking and ethical in all we do.
Saltchuk Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers
All of our companies prohibit discrimination on the basis of race; gender, gender identity, or gender expression; sexual orientation; geographic background; national origin; culture; age; disability; Veteran status; economic status; marital status; religious beliefs; or genetics.