CityServiceValcon is a leader in wholesale and transportation for our Propane, Aviation, Fuel Card, Lubricant, and Bulk Fuel Customers. Servicing the Greater Montana, Idaho, and Washington we are continuously striving to be the best in the usiness. Our 175+ employees being our largest asset we are consistently setting goals for growth and new partnerships. We take pride in what we do every single day and greatly appreciate the chance to add new members to our team as we review every applicant.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. In addition to low premiums for medical, dental, and vision coverage, employees receive life insurance and long-term disability policies at no cost. There are also employer contributions to Health Savings and 401(k) Accounts. Employees are eligible for fuel, propane, and lubricant product discount. To find out more about us, please visit our website at www.cityservicevalcon.com.
We are seeking three experienced CDL transport drivers for our bulk fuel division. Our tractors have an average age of 3-4 years. We use Peterbilt’s and Kenworth’s mainly Cummins 565HP with 18 speeds.
- Deliver fuel to a variety of locations to include Gas Stations, Airports, Construction sites, large freight and equipment companies, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current CDL Class A
- Hazmat, Doubles Triples, Tankers preferred
- We can aid in acquiring endorsements
- 2 years driving experience in Class 8 vehicle
- Strong customer service skills
- Current Driver Certification Card (Physical)
- Must be able to pass:
- Drug Screen
- Reference Check
- Background Check
- Motor vehicle records check
- Must have basic knowledge of and comply with all D.O.T. industry and company safety regulations
- Must be capable of analyzing and understanding general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government rules and regulations
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, and volume
- Must be capable of problem solving in stressful situations and making decisions based on training provided
- Tanker and doubles experience
- Experience operating a manual transmission
- Strong Communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in the fuel and oil industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the operation of tankers
- Customer Service Experience
- Computer experience
- Will be using a tablet for dispatches and Electric Logs daily
- Will need to use digital displays at the racks and customer sites
- Employer-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability
- 401k with company match and employer discretionary contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly and annual safety bonuses
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.