Naniq Global Logistics, LLC is dedicated to delivering cargo to some of the country’s most remote locations in Hawaii. Our team of industry experts comes from all corners of the logistics world. We value our truck drivers as important members of our team who are critical to our success. Naniq offers competitive pay and employee benefits and family-oriented culture.
As a Naniq Truck Driver, you are the face of our company. You will deliver freight to customers on a scheduled delivery route in a safe and efficient manner. Professionalism and accuracy is essential to our customers. Our drivers check and scan each pallet, delivering accompanying paperwork to the customer. At each stop on the route, you will off-load items using a hand truck and ramp and interact with customers. Interested? Apply today!
Non-CDL $22.00/ hourly
Class 4 $24/ hourly
CDL class A, B, C $26.00/ hourly
Loyalty bonus program- For each hour worked, a loyalty incentive of $2 per hour will be put into an account for each employee. Loyalty bonuses will be paid out every three months at the beginning of the following quarter (January, April, July, October)
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Accident insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive a delivery truck on a predetermined route and schedule
- Load and unload the vehicle, deliver items according to instructions
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Follow DOT, local, state, and federal regulations as well company policies and procedures
- Report safety, security, and theft incidents
- Ensure daily safety briefings are conducted at the start of the shift
- Ensure compliance with customer information and security requirements
- Demonstrate internal and external customer service
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- One year trucking experience
- CDL or Class 4 license preferred
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to work independently and lift up to 75lbs
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Must be friendly and helpful with a professional disposition
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be conversant in English
- Must have legal work authorization documents, such as Social Security card, Passport with current Visa, or approved documentation proving legal authorization to work
Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time, stepping in and out of tractor cabs, hand-eye coordination, and good vision. Occasionally exposed to bright or dim lighting conditions, whole-body vibration when driving the truck.
Naniq is a third-party logistics company dedicated to providing the most innovative solutions for the Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs) we serve. We enable the MLC to deepen customer relationships by applying our expertise across many verticals (ocean, air, road, final mile, etc.). Through our vast network of contacts and partners, we offer a buffet of complex services that most MLCs are unable to easily offer on their own. Acting as the MLC, Naniq is able to capture incremental profit and deepen relationships with shippers – all to the benefit of the partnered MLC.
It is Naniq’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.