The Schedule Optimization Supervisor coordinate with all departments to ensure that all flights are operated safely, within regulatory compliance and efficiently with a goal of payload maximization, as assigned by the Director of Schedule Optimization and Manager of Schedule Optimization.
1. Work daily with Cargo Operations in a supervisory capacity to ensure that freight and mail are processed timely and moved efficiently.
2. Coordinate and supervises changes to the daily flight schedule between Company departments.
3. Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure timely information is received, given, and processed.
4. Works with multiple internal stakeholders to analyze business needs and deliver relevant findings in a clear and concise manner.
5. Maintain databases and data systems.
6. Identify trends and patterns to support and promote business activity.
7. Use computer programs such as Excel and word to gather, analyze, and report data.
8. Produce reports and communications for analysis and distribution to key internal users.
9. Offer recommendations to support organizational performance improvement.
10. Identify, address, and report hazards and safety violations, and maintain and communicate situational awareness to all personnel while in the operation.
11. May share in assuming some responsibility of the Manager in his/her absence as instructed by the Director.
12. Available to work various shifts, attend required meetings and trainings per operational needs.
13. Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Director.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
• Have an Associate’s degree in Business or related program – OR experience that insures that the candidate has the computational, mathematical and analytical skills necessary for the position in lieu of degree.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
• Airline experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experienced in JetStream preferred, but not required.
• PSR qualified or able to be qualified preferred, but not required.
• Ability to load plan flights preferred, but not required.
• Ability to read and write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to write reports and effectively present information and respond to questions.
• Ability to analyze a problem and/or situation.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
• Patience and the ability to communicate clearly and respectfully to diverse groups of employees.
This position has a salary range of $56 – $60k
Explore transportation and logistics industry job opportunities from Hawaii to Alaska,
and Washington State to throughout the Caribbean. Visit saltchukjobboard.com today!